Data Acquisition Pty Limited is a totally Australian owned and operated Company (SME), founded in Melbourne in 1972, and currently based in the outer eastern Brisbane suburb of CLEVELAND.
The Company maintains specialised in house Design and Development capabilities in the following areas:-
* Limited System Design.
* Detailed Hardware Electrical / Electronic Design.
* Detailed Software Design, included embedded and PC. Network (LAN) and Internet (WEB) Control Systems.
* RF Design.
* Detailed Mechanical Design.
* Multilayer PCB Layout and Design, including Schematic Capture.
* RF PCB Layout and Design, including Schematic Capture.
The Company maintains a complete and modern 'in house' electronic manufacturing capability. This capability has been developed specifically to support our Product Base, and is maintained primarily to meet the needs of all in house manufacturing activities.
Data Acquisition operates on the general philosophy of retaining as much manufacturing work in house as is reasonably possible. We believe that this always ensures the best possible outcomes for both quality of Product, and timely delivery.
The following manufacturing and assembly processes are maintained in house:
* Stencil PCB Printing.
* Automatic Pick and Place.
* Manual Pick and Place.
* Manual PCB Assembly.
* Vapour Phase Reflow.
* Magnified Inspection.
* High capability Rework facilities.
* Mechanical Assembly and Wiring.
* Full Sheet Metal Fabrication facility.
Precision Machining is the only major process that the Company outsources.